It was crowded, with brisk winds and bright light, and people were attentive to the ceremony taking place in the town square as groups stepped forward to place bouquets, and boughs of evergreens.
- Week 7, workshops happening at the ICS with Mariann Ban, and Tim Andrews
- Week 6, spring is coming.
- Week 5, paper clay, Annie’s Tribute
- Week 3/4 work continues
- Mary’s 1st weekend – the ‘Communist Work-Party’
- Fav buildings, weddings and pillow fights
- Visit by the Asuur Keraamika group from Tallin, Estonia
- Problems with ankles
- Week 2, getting settled, making a palette
- Ist week, March 2013